866-MYGARDEN | Contact
Select Garden Style
Spanish Revival Garden
Italian Revival Garden
French Revival Garden
Colonial Revival Garden
Home Golf Course
If your civic organization, garden club, or homeowner association is interested in having me speak to your group, below are landscape topics that might interest you:
• Sustainable Gardens Can Be Lush and Beautiful
• Designing Your Home: Basic Concepts
• Make Your Existing Landscape Sustainable
• California’s Water Supply: The Future
• Tree Selections for Small-Space Gardens
• Shrub Selections for Small-Space Gardens
• Designing the Right Plant for the Right Place
• The 21 Garden Styles: Selecting Your Landscape
• Creating a Butterfly and Hummingbird Garden
• Rock Garden Design for Small-Space Gardens
• Water Features: Selection and Placement
• Irrigation Concepts: Drip vs Conventional
• Water Management Techniques for Homeowners
• Nightscaping: Illuminate Your Evening Garden
Guest speaking lectures can be scheduled in half-hour increments, typically one hour in duration. Seminars are designed for two to three hour presentations. Your choice. I can also present a series of lectures or seminars customized for your group.
Give me a call and we will discuss my lecture and seminar fees so we can schedule a presentation date for you and your organization.
See you soon,
Show Me All
Enter your details below and Wayne will return your call.
© 2018 My Garden. All rights reserved.
“Give me odorous at sunrise,
a garden of beautiful flowers
where I can walk undisturbed.”