866 - MYGARDEN | Contact
If your civic organization, garden club, or homeowner association is interested in having me speak to your group, below are landscape topics that might interest you:
• Sustainable Gardens Can Be Lush and Beautiful
• Designing Your Home: Basic Concepts
• Make Your Existing Landscape Sustainable
• California’s Water Supply: The Future
• Tree Selections for Small-Space Gardens
• Shrub Selections for Small-Space Gardens
• Designing the Right Plant for the Right Place
• The 21 Garden Styles: Selecting Your Landscape
• Creating a Butterfly and Hummingbird Garden
• Rock Garden Design for Small-Space Gardens
• Water Features: Selection and Placement
• Irrigation Concepts: Drip vs Conventional
• Water Management Techniques for Homeowners
• Nightscaping: Illuminate Your Evening Garden
Guest speaking lectures can be scheduled in half-hour increments, typically one hour in duration. Seminars are designed for two to three hour presentations. Your choice. I can also present a series of lectures or seminars customized for your group.
Give me a call and we will discuss my lecture and seminar fees so we can schedule a presentation date for you and your organization.
See you soon,
Select Garden Style
French Revival Garden
Colonial Revival Garden
Show Me All
Home Golf Course
“Give me odorous at sunrise,
a garden of beautiful flowers
where I can walk undisturbed.”
© 2022 My Garden.
All rights reserved.